Tuesday, January 30, 2018

introduction


30/01/2018

Hello reader,



This blog is been created to help me training my english. For that i will be talk about animals, in specific from Australia.



It won’t have an order exactly of animals that I will talk about. If you wanna see about one in specific comment and i will do it.


Certainly will have many mistakes of writhing, but the information will be correct since I am a biologist … I mean, since I don’t write something too wrong that give another sense to what I wanna say.


If you are reading the post of the blog and notice some mistake I have made, please comment. Or since I am enter thinking more in my natural language i cold make sentences that don’t seem to make sense, or a lack of vocabulary that makes i don’t use the proper word. Whatever you see and know is wrong, I will appreciate the correction.




~catch you later!



Correction 05/02/2018


Hello reader,


This blog was created to help me training my english. Thanks to my career as biologist, I will write about animals in Australia. It won’t have an exactly order of animals. If you want to see one specific comment and i will try to do.


Certainly it will have a lot of writing mistakes. I mean, as I have just started studying english it is possible that I will think in portuguese and just translate, because of my lack of vocabulary and grammatical. Therefore, whatever you see any mistakes please let me know. I will appreciate that.



~catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment